Thursday, July 15, 2010

Late Nights With Stu (again)

So, I'm sitting in my underwear, wondering if I should try going back to bed, or whether I should pop in a movie and grab some Fruit Loops ( or rather the in-store brand we bought, which they call "Silly Circles.") and try to figure out exactly why they keep putting Keanu Reeves in movies that have nothing to do with Bill & Ted. He's just so expressionless. Emote, damnit! Now this is not to say I don't like his movies. I just find them mildly painful. And by mildly, I mean sometimes his acting makes me want to bash my head repeatedly against the wall to see if it will somehow improve upon his performance.**



Buuuuuut, he knows Kung-Fu, so that's all that really matters.

In other news, no development on the RPG gaming front, which sucks, but I think I'll be okay. I'll just drown myself in Slurpees and video games until I'm as smart as this guy:


Until next time, kids,
Get offa my Lawn!

**It does not

1 comment:

Keannu Reeves said...

Whoa, it's totally like a picture of that guy I am.