Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Late Nights With Stu. (Third in an ongoing series)

It is almost two o'clock in the A.M. and i have just finished watching the Star Trek movie that came out last year. I really dig it. But enough about me. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Uh-huh... Really?

I'm not interested.

So lately I've been trying to figure out which area of my body is the most uncomfortable when it sweats, and I'm thinking that it just might be the back of my knees. I dunno, I'm probably just saying that because they are currently sweaty and I'm not enjoying it. I'm sure there are places on my body that are even more uncomfortable when I sweat, but right now all I can think about is how gross this feels right now.

Now aren't you glad I wasn't interested in what you had to say, so I could share that tasty tidbit with you? Don't answer, your silence is thanks enough. And also, orange you glad I didn't say banana? Ha HA! Its funny! this is the part where you laugh at my ridiculous Internet antics! Good times...

Speaking of bananas... They are delicious. Eat some and grow strong from their potassium-y goodness. Like Bananaman would. Check him out.


Yes, kiddies, it is true. I was not the first person to realize that "Bananaman" sounds funny, nor will I be the last. It was actually a cartoon in the eighties, based on a British cartoon strip, and it's five minute episodes were shown alongside the likes Dangermouse. It is chock full of what we expect from kids cartoons in the eighties: silliness, bad animation, and awful jokes. Now, I realize that "awful jokes" kind of falls under the umbrella of "silliness," but eighties cartoons generally had enough bad jokes to warrant it's own category. Deal with it.

You can find episodes of Bananaman on youtube, and they are totally worth it. I know I laughed. Also, a little fun fact for youse guys: If you google "Bananaman Teaser" the first video to pop up has me in it. Bananaman (my version). This is it. Tell your friends.

No comments: