Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bananaman Moves Forward.

Sorry for the infrequency of posts, Scooby Gang. I've been busy/lazy/hungry/coupla' other things.

Let's get the cool stuff out of the way first. we have had two days of shooting for Bananaman, and it looks totally adequate! Hooray! That is a lot better than terrible! Actually, it looks pretty good. We're about halfway through the script, and the rest should be a cakewalk. I hope. We decided to make it black and white, because it makes the lighting look better film look artsier. I'm pretty excited to see what how the rest of the shoot goes. One thing I learned: that banana suit is warm. Like, crazy warm. You could use that thing for a sleeping bag when you camping in March kind of warm. The things I do for my art. Speaking of things I do, the shoot yesterday made my mouth taste like styrofoam. I won't tell you why though, you'll just have to see the flick; coming to a Film Festival near you! And if it isn't, well then, send me money and I'll send you a DVD, maybe.


Man, I totally had more stuff to talk about tonight, but I can't remember what they were. I got so caught up in talking about Bananaman and learning how to do this that I totally forgot. Ah well.

Until next time, Welcome to Earf!

1 comment:

Jonathon Dunning said...

Yeah, and it's a good thing we're shooting it during the warmest summer on record! Muahaha!