Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The All New, All Different X-Men...er... Stu's Blog!!

Well hello again, Internet! Nice to see you again! Have a seat! Are you hungry? Have you eaten? I could rustle up a quiche...

I've added some gizmos to my blog, because... I could really. No other reason.

The first gizmo is the least interesting. I've added a search bar, so you can search for stuff I've talked about in the past without having to go through all the posts! Convenient, yeah?

The second is only slightly more interesting. At the bottom of each post, I've added a thingie-majigger so you can share my posts with your friends on Facebook or Twitter or whatever. Cool huh? This means you should start sharing my stuff, because the more people read this blog, the cooler I will feel. And also, a fairy gets it's fairy dust whenever someone reads it, so lets get those fairies dusted, alright?

that sounds like I put a hit out on fairies or something, but I assure you, that is not what I meant.

The third (and coolest) gizmo I have added is by far my favorite. I added a Poll! I'm going to try to think of a new question every week, and I welcome your ideas.

That's all for now kids. Now go away, I'm readin' "Super Fudge!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fancy fancy!