Monday, July 12, 2010

Reunited. (And it Feels So Good)

Say what you want about that song, but it is very important, since it sells us things on TV all the time. If you don't know what song I'm talking about, then I suggest you read the title of this post, as it directly relates to the subject matter of this particular post. If you don't feel like reading the title of this post, then... um...

Look over there! A Unicorn!


Oh sorry, it was just a regular horse.

So today I hung out with Kate, who has been my friend, well, since I was born. I'm not exaggerating, either. Really. What made this time so blog-worthy? Well, the last time we saw each other was nearly ten years ago. Yeah, nearly half our lives, when you think about it. The cool part was is we managed to talk for nearly three hours. I can talk a lot, apparently. My voice is actually hoarse. HaHa. Hoarse. It sounds like Horse, which was in my joke. It all ties in! Hilarious.

Anyway, it was cool. And you know what else is cool, kids? Reading my Blog. So if you read it, you're one of us cool kids.

One of us! One of us! One of us!

No comments: