Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When you milk awesome, you get Awesome Milk. (Bananaman Teaser)

Okay, so I haven't posted for nearly a month. Get something better to do with your time than check up on my blog.

I'm kidding! Stay here! I'll get better, I promise! Just don't leave me alone!

For those of you interested in all things Bananaman, Jon and I did some test shooting yesterday, just to see how the costume worked, and were slightly disappointed in the actual banana suit. I was, at least, I don't know about Jon. But, with the help of my girlfriend Amanda (she doesn't know it yet, but she's helping), we will have the costume in a working state by the time we do some real shooting. Huzzah!!

The footage we got was pretty rough, and we didn't get a lot, since it was mega windy, but Jon still edited it together to make a fairly decent little teaser in spite of our fairly bad footage. Enjoy it!

Bananaman Teaser from Butter Puddle Productions on Vimeo.



Did you enjoy it? If you didn't, then watch it again until you do.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I loved it.
-shannon

Chari said...

LMAO awesome... the wagging front end of the costume was amusing and frightening at the same time.