Friday, May 28, 2010

Fiesta!!

TRUMPET FANFARE!! MIDGET JESTERS! CONFETTI! OTHER EXCITING THINGS!

These are all things that should be in my living room right now.

Did I just hear you ask "Why is that, Stu?" Clearly, I did. No, no. There is no use denying it. I heard what I heard, and you can't take it back now. Well let me tell you why these exiting things should be in my living room:

After my last post, I continued to sit in front of my computer. However, instead of looking at random crap on the Interwebz, I pulled up a script I had been working on. A script by the name of "Sneaky Bank." Now, what makes this script so special is that I have been working on it for four years. I had one page.

Well, not anymore, folks! I sat here and finished the damn thing! Granted, I only added three pages, but still. Finished! Hooray! And there was rejoicing throughout the land! Now I just have to do that with all the scripts I have on the go, and we'll be in business.

Take that, perpetual laziness! Put that in your sandwich and eat it, you bastard!

1 comment:

Perpetual Laziness said...

Blast! I'll get you next time! You haven't seen the last of me! (shakes fist)