Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Updates on my fairly boring and mundane goings-on

Okay, so it turns out I am TERRIBLE at posting on this regularly. I've been feeling like I've got nothing to say, for one thing, and I've been busy (sort of) as well; hence my lack of posts.

Let's begin with news

Amanda's brother Chris stayed with us this weekend while he was in town for fashion week, and that was pretty cool. He was overly generous and bought us lunch a couple times, and that was awesome, as we are constantly super broke. Chris and I mucked about around town on Saturday, which was fun, but far more walking than I am used to. Whilst we mucked about, we stumbled upon some cow statues; Chris then insisted I ride one. The photos are pretty sweet, I'll see if it's alright with him if I share them on here.

I'm running into a wall with Bananaman. I have to do the shot list, and I just can't get motivated. I kind of sat and stared at for a while, making a few notes here and there, but no substantial progress has been made. I don't know what it is, but I always do this with projects. I make a little progress, only to be thwarted by my own insecurities and laziness, which explains why "Sneaky Bank" has been four years in the making.

Okay, I'm gonna go now; I have errands to run, and then when I come home I'm gonna shotlist the crap outta Bananaman.

Unless I get distracted by God of War.

No comments: