Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing, really.

Uh, I don't really have anything to say today, but I guess I should put something down right? I mean, the whole reason I started this thing is so that I am forced to write down stuff. It doesn't really matter, I suppose because I think the only person who reads this regularly is my girlfriend. I love you, Porkchop!

In other news, the Adam Green show is this Thursday, and I'm Mega-Excited! so Mega-Excited, that I decided to capitalize and hyphenate it! Hooray! And after that, i'm going to Williams Lake to my sisters for Easter! So that's all kinds of awesome rolled into one easy to carry package. I really want to go to Science World and buy gifts for my niece and nephews, but I'm really not sure if I can afford that. Curse you, low income!

Alright, well, I'm gonna go for now. If I think of something more entertaining to write, I'll come back.

2 comments:

Chari said...

I read it too, now that I know it exists :P

Mom said...

I read it too!! <3