Friday, March 19, 2010

Wednesday Morning, 3am.

Okay, so it isn't Wednesday, nor is it 3 am yet, but anyone who knows me knows that I like to put in references to something where ever I can. It makes me feel worldly and intelligent- it also makes me feel cool, though I realize that it probably just annoys and alienates a lot of people. Whatever, I doubt I would like them anyway.

I've forgotten what my intention was for this post...

So, Jon is coming over to work on our Banana Man script. I'm really looking forward to it, not only because the idea of a film in which the main character wears a banana costume the entire time excites me (not like that, you fucks), but also because I am excited to be writing with a partner. I always feel as though my best ideas come when I have a collaborator. Hopefully we won't get too distracted, as I do have video games-a-plenty, and the attention span of a gerbil with ADD. Here's hoping.





UPDATE!03/19/2010 1:55AM

Oh man! I remembered what I was going to post about! I was going to talk about how I can't seem to stop eating if there is food in front of me...

Hrm. The moment seems to be gone.

No comments: