Friday, March 26, 2010

Bananaman Updates

Yesterday was a fairly productive day. Jon came over to work on Bananaman, and we barely got distracted, which was totally rad. I also tried Vera's Burger Shack; so worth the 14 dollars I spent!

But, yeah, Bananaman is really coming along. We Finished the script (huzzah!) and started breaking it down and figuring out how to shoot it. We even made a little map of my living room on Paint. It's colour coded and everything! Check it out!

Now you can all layout your living room like me! First you have to figure out what all the different boxes are though. It'll be fun! Like a Puzzle!

I've decided that I for sure am going to direct Bananaman. Remember how I was unsure before? Huh? Do ya? Well, colour me certain... because I am... certain. Damn. I could have worded that better. I also might wind up playing the role of Ben/Bananaman. Hopefully I can avoid that, but we'll see.

Well, I feel like I have nothing else to say right now, so I'll see you guys later. Or I won't. It's not like I'm some kind of psychic; able to predict future events and what-not. What do you want from me?

No comments: