Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Might I Get Loud?

I have to shower again today.

I showered once already, but then my armpits started leaking, and I smell again. What a bummer.

In other news, I went over to Jon and Leslie's yesterday to work on the makeup for Leslie's film "By the Lantern." It went pretty well, actually. I am feeling much more confident in my ability to make her look like a ninety year old hermit with gross skin lesions. If you guys are ever putting liquid latex on an actor though, make them shave all the teeny little hairs away from the area. Seriously. They will thank you later. We learned our lesson, let me tell you! you shoulda heard it, ripping away! Hilarious!

I also watched an awesome documentary last night, called "It Might Get Loud." Basically, it was Jimmy Page, Jack White, and The Edge talking about their approaches to playing the guitar. I can't even describe it, it was so good- words just don't seem able to accurately convey how much I dug it. Even me saying that seems to fall short. Enough of me gushing though, you get the idea.

Well, that's all for today, folks.

I gotta go shower.

No comments: