Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bananaman

As you know (do you like how I write this as if somebody is actually reading it?) Jon came over to work on the Bananaman Script yesterday. It was definitely a good session. We got the entire story fleshed out, all that needs to be added now is some extra dialogue and some voice over stuff. Then storyboards! Huzzah! It looks like it should be between 10-20 minutes, which is perfect festival length. Jon wants me to direct it; I've gotta be honest, that makes me pretty nervous, as the only thing I directed in school didn't turn out well. Well, it turned out alright, but I got bored with the project and abandoned it in editing. We'll see. Bananaman is pretty awesome, and is much more my style.

I also dug out some scripts I wrote in film school that I had forgotten about, or just written off. Turns out, I actually really dig 'em, so I think I'll fix 'em up a bit and shoot them, see how that turns out. I'll keep you posted on that, assuming my enthusiasm doesn't wane.

No comments: