Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yes, M'Lord?

Baaaaaaalls.

Hey, guys. How's it going? Yeah? Really? Oh wow, that's awesome.

STOP TALKING NOW AND LISTEN TO ME!

I've been playing Warcraft 3 lately. It's old, I know, but I like assembling armies and sending them into ur base to kill all ur doodz. I should have gotten Warcraft 2, instead I think. I don't care for this 'hero' nonsense, and limiting how much food I can have (and therefore the size of my army) is just silly. I really couldn't think of another older game that I would like to play though. Weird huh? I can't seem to think of any games that I really liked for PC, except for those that are all basically the same one, ie. Warcraft, Starcraft, and Command and Conquer. And I get bored with them quickly. Think of some games for me, then maybe I'll play them.

I thought I'd share a couple of pictures I inked recently, but my attempts to contact the artist have failed, so I will no be doing so. Sorry guys. Instead, click HERE!

Maybe that'll teach you to stay they hell of my lawn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diablo or Diablo 2

Strange Brood Tabletop said...

good call, Anonymous. I actually own those, too. maybe i'll try to dig 'em up.

Jonathon said...

Heroes of Might and Magic

DANG said...

Supreme Commander is another one that is along the same War/Starcraft/C&C lines. Also pretty damn good.
Oh, and by C&C I mean Command and Conquer, not C&C Music Factory.

Also, listen to Jonathon. He knows what he's talking about.