Friday, November 5, 2010

Movies!

I've been lacking in the post area, pretty much since I started this thing way back in March. I just really haven't been into it lately. So let me fill you in on what movies I've seen recently.

Edward Norton. That guy is awesome. I watched him in "Leaves of Grass" a little while ago, in which he plays twin brothers. It was pretty awesome. It had it's funny moments, but I'm not sure if I should call it a comedy. No, I will. It was pretty funny. I'm not going to say anything more than that, partially because I don't remember much more than that, and partially because you just need to see it.



And after that, you should go check out "Death to Smoochy" if you haven't seen that already. Or even if you have. My favorite Edward Norton movie (along with Incredible Hulk; best Bruce Banner EVAR!), it's pretty hilarious.



You know what I don't recommend you see? "Greenberg," with Ben Stiller. I was led to believe this was a comedy. I'm pretty sure the DVD box and IMDB both told me it was(Okay, I just checked IMDB and they said it was a drama and a comedy, and the dvd box said that someone thought it was "Extremely Entertaining." Idiot.). They should have said it was a lesson in awkward; it was painful. I have have never watched anything more frustrating in my entire life. I should have just turned it off and watched Super Troopers, but... oh well. When you see it, don't say I didn't warn you.

As it is Guy Fawkes day today (if you don't know what it's all about, you can read about it here.), I'm gonna go watch V for Vendetta. Also, I like Natalie Portman's shaved head.



Until next time kiddies, stay the hell offa my lawn!

No comments: