Friday, June 25, 2010

So, you'd think that with the amount of time I spend at home, just sitting around the house scratching myself... er... playing video games and watching movies... that I would post more often. Such is not the case, it seems. Perhaps this means... I dunno... Stuff.

So, last year (October, maybe?) I decided I was going to start inking comics. Problem was, I had no comics to ink, so to teach myself I picked up a pot of ink, a pen and some nibs (not the delicious candy), and printed out some pencil drawings I found on the Internet. I still have no Comics to ink, but I like to think I'm getting pretty good at it. I wanted to share a picture or two with you, Internet. Check it out.


This one is the DC villain Solomon Grundy, Pencils by Jose Luis



This is a character from the show "Stormhawks", which is a pretty good show, actually. Pencils by Randy Green


This is Optimus Prime (obviously) and it is one of my favorites. Pencils by... someone from Deviant Art, I can't seem to find the picture again. it should still be on my computer, along with who drew it, I don;t see it anywhere, and cant find it on the website anymore. So if any of you know who drew this, let me know!

No comments: