Friday, October 8, 2010

Late Nights with Stu, part... something or other.. 4 maybe?

Today I watched a bunch of Sesame Street videos. If I ever become famous, I think I would Like to be on Sesame Street. I reccomend you all watch some right now. Go to Youtube, and watch Patrick Stewart tell the number one to "Make it So!" Here, I'll even Link it for you, so you don't have to search for it yourself. Here you go! While you're there make sure to check out the 'B or not a B' soliliquy. Funny stuff.

I've jsut now realized that I am too tired to finish this. Sorry, gang, I'll try to think of something funny to say for the next post, but until then, Welcome to Earf! *punches alien in its stupid alien face*

Oh wait! That was premature! Also look at this!



That's our snake Francis eating. Gross, huh? anyhoo...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!