Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ice is back with a brand new invention.




Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittty balls.

So I kinda forgot about this thing...
...for about a year and a half. My bad, Internets!

Blogger has changed the way it is layed out since then, and i am finding it very peculiar. I guess it's a lot more like Google Docs (sorry, now it's called Google Drive I guess?), but I don't really use that very often either, so there is going to be some adjusting.

So what's been going on, Internet? I feel like I barely know you anymore. Are you seeing someone? How's your mom? And that Chlamydia? How's that going?

Yeah, my rash is all cleared up, thanks for asking.

So recently Amanda (fiance) and I decided to watch all of Smallville.

 So far we've made it to season 8, but my god! You'd think that after 8 years the actors would have improved, but NO! Not even a bit! Sometimes I wonder how it lasted ten years, especially with it's atrocious theme song. I swear on of the lyrics is "Let your organs break right through me." I realize that is likely not the case, but listen for yourselves, alright?
At least Lana Lang (Kristen Kreuk) is finally gone. 7 years of the same expression and wooden acting, not to mention they changed her personality about 5 friggen times.
This is really the only facial expression she has

And yet... I CANNOT STOP WATCHING! All this bad acting/writing/allusions to Clark Kent being Superman one day, all of which I'm totally aware of, but I'm absolutely enthralled. Sigh. It'll be over soon, though, and I'll get my evenings back. Have you guys seen this show? Fucking crazy.

This is just some filler by the way, until I get my groove back. That is, if I ever really had a groove. It may have been more of a rut, I'm not sure.


Now get off my damn lawn, you layabouts.





1 comment:

DANG said...

Damn, I missed a blog post, yo! I think I only lasted through about 3 seasons of Smallville. I can't remember now, and I have too many shows on the go to look back now. Maybe in a few years.