Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Stuff.

Okay, I tried colouring something in Photoshop. I didn't really have fun doing it, and I'm not too happy with the results, but it's pretty damn good for a first attempt, I think. I got really bored and frustrated near the end, so there are clearly unfinished parts, but whatever.

Inks 'n colours by me, of course, artist unknown.

I started a Green Goblin picture, too, but I doubt I'll finish it. I enjoy using a physical medium, rather than digital. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

In other news, I'm really digging this song right now.

Short post today, but I really don't have a lot on my mind right now. Oh yeah, except that you should totally watch Despicable Me. It was awesome.

Now get off my lawn, before I unleash my Squid Gun on you.

Chumps.

No comments: