Tuesday, December 7, 2010

bloogitty bloogitty blarg! shmlurien pourlien fmarg?

Maaaaaaaaaaan.

Oh hey! I don't know if any of you guys ever watched The Ripping Friends, but there was this character on there that was called Man-Man, and he had all the powers of a Man, and his outfit and gear and stuff was all flesh coloured. He had a sidekick named Man-Boy. They were supposed to be a Batman and Robin parody. I never liked that show, but those two always stuck with me for some reason, and me starting this post with "Maaaaaaaaaan." made me think of it. I tried to find a picture for youse guys, but I had no luck. Fuck you, I tried alright?

bloogitty bloogitty blarg! shmlurien pourlien fmarg!

.....

I don't really have anything to talk about... Sorry...

Look at this instead!


The part that really gets me is the "Because you demanded it... The most requested villain of all!"

Anyways, welcome to Earf, Bitches!
And stop eatin' all my breaf mints.

2 comments:

DANG said...

Oh, do I ever remember Man-Man and Boy-Boy! Yeah, I actually liked the ripping friends for some reason... I think it was all the abstract humor. Like, the man from Next Thursday, and the Planarian that got a spine and tried to take over the world? That shit is totally my cup o' tea!

Strange Brood Tabletop said...

boy-boy! shit! that was his name!

apparently that show was watered down quite a bit from what it was supposed to be. It totally had some funny things, but over all the main characters really bothered me for some reason. except for jimmy.