Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saturday Night (Or Sunday Morning) Lights


I was going to start this off with "It's Saturday, bitches!!"except now it's sunday, so that shit is old and tired. Like Santa.

So what the fuck is up with youse guys? Why don't you ever respond to my questions and what-not? It's not easy having a one sided conversation, you know. Show some respect, you jive turkeys. 


In other news, I spent most of the day with Jon and Leslie going over the scripts for the first four episodes of the animated series Jon has been writing for the last while. We laughed, we swore, we made fun of people, we made sex jokes... Good times were had by all, but mainly us. This show is shaping up to be to pretty damn fun, because so far it's just the three of us doing all the voices. It's extra fun when wee keep drifiting mid sentence to different voices, because we've been doing it for the last 5 hours. Everyone winds up being from Brooklyn, for some reason. So watch the fuck out for more news on that front. I think we want to have at least one episode (maybe multiples) gently stroked into completion in a year or so. That's Johns timeline, but he wants to have at least 4 episodes done before doing anyhting with it. It makes sense, but I'm impatient as fuck, and have the attention span of a... something... you know what show has some pretty bad acting? Arrow. I blame you. You and your sexy legs and/or gentitals.

What was I saying? Something about salad? Or riding the tiger? 

You can see his stripes, so you know he's clean.
Now in my last post, I said I'd review some toys, and I totally will, but right meow I've gotta  show you the sweet ass lights I put on my figure shelf. 

Purple 'n shit!

IT CHANGES COLOURS!

He's the best at what he does... which is pose dramaticaly over strip lights

Ker-Thwip!

My favorite look for Batgirl. Thanks for that, Jim Lee

SNIKT!

JUMP 'N SLASH!
Pretty fuckin' sweet, yeah? I can make it strobe so they rave and do all kinds of weird drugs. It's pretty sweet. If you collect toys, I reccomend you pick some up. A starter set costs something like $30 at Costco, But if you want to use them in an area where you use other remote controls, just be warned that the IR blaster in the remote sends the same signals as a lot of other remotes (stereo, tv, etc) so if you try to change channels on your tv, you might change the colour of your lights. OH DAYUM! Just cover up the IR reciever and you'll have no problems.

I'mma just leave this here for you until next time. Enjoy it friends. Enjoy it so hard.
And get off my lawn. It's made of hot lava now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Turkey is yummy. #omnomnom

I'm hungry.