Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Interwebz: A poem.

Dear Interwebz:

I think I spend too much time on you.

You be suckin' up all mah time, Interwebz.
Suckin' it up like a digital Dyson,
Never losin' yer suction.
What'chu doin' with it all?

Why you be gettin' up in mah Brainz,
Stealin' all my Motivationz?
And Killin' all my Doodz?
What did my Doodz do to you, Interwebz? Huh?

You with yer Piano Catz...
And yer LOL Catz...
And yer Suprized Catz...
Why you got so many catz, Interwebz?

Yerz 4EVAR
-Stu.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

werd

DANG said...

Just how many of your doodz has the interwebz killed? With proper documentation, you could take it to court.

Saffron said...

That's almost a rap :P

jester_013 said...

I'm not sure what to make of that so... I'll just snap my fingers and pretend I know what's going on.