Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First post of 2011.

Instead of showering, I have decided to post briefly. Your welcome, Internet; I'm sorry everybody around me in real life.

Alright, so I have temporarily abandoned my coloring. I don't like doing it in Photoshop, so GAME OVER. However, I have decided to start giving watercolors a try. What I would really like to do is start coloring some comic book related things with those, but I first need to figure out how to get the inks onto something other than crappy printer paper. This wouldn't be a problem if I could just draw, but I am pretty damn bad at it, so... fuck. I thought about lightboxing it, but the watercolor stock is too thick for that. Suggestions?

In other news, I have a job now.

There was something else I was going to talk about, but cannot seem to remember what it was. This will have to remain a boring post, Readers. Sorry 'bout that. At least I tried, though right? "A" for effort, and all that, eh? No? Whatever, I don't need your arbitrary letter grades anyways.

Get off my A+ lawn. Jerks.

1 comment:

Riella said...

try getting some cover stock for a better quality paper. the texture is similar to standard sketchbook paper (though a little smoother), and it should be able to go through your printer. i got mine at staples or somewhere similar a long time ago in a big pack for not too expensive!